Search This Blog

Saturday, October 22, 2011

This Cat Already Has a Career!

I'm a little worried. A book has appeared in the house, and my human is reading it. The title is "Careers for Your Cat."

Well, I already have a career. I better step it up and post on my blog more regularly, or I might have to suit up and start doing interviews. What would I apply for? A job catching fish? That sounds fun for a while, but maybe I should consider dancing professionally. That would be more fun, I think.

I'm keeping an eye on my human -- and that book. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. That's right Phoebe you already have a career! You're a professional blogger. Maybe you should ask for a raise. It's a lot of work!

    Thank you so much for reading my book. I appreciate the support. Purrs to you!

    ReplyDelete